Getting different aspects on new sheets

I made a new sheet for land mass 2 and need it to have different glow colors than the land. I added a new glow in blue, but every way I try it, it just applies the red one from the normal land sheet.

Any ideas?

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    Are you sure that your secondary landmass is actually on that sheet? Drawing tools choose their own sheet, so unless you followed the naming conventions exactly, the new landmass will be drawn on the same sheet as the fist even if the new sheet was active at the time.
  • edited March 2017
    Edit: I fixed it. You were correct. I had to set the layer to current on the tool. Thanks.
    Posted By: MongooseDogI clicked and changes it before drawing. An I missing a step?
    As I said above, the drawing tools choose their own sheet, so they ignore your active sheet (This is why you don't have to constantly switch sheets manually when working in CC3(+)). You can always use List to check which sheet an entity is on.
    Posted By: MongooseDogI had to set the layer to current on the tool.
    Generally, I don't recommend changing the tools for this, because you'll want the default behavior in most cases. Usually, it is better to just use Change Properties to move the entity afterwards. (Or as an alternative, create a copy of the tool with the new configuration)