Translating CC3 Annuals to CC3Plus

Hi, I saw the following instructions on how to convert a CC3 Annual to CC3Plus. Well I am trying to do this for CA63 Jon Roberts Cities.
Here are the instructions as given:

"- Find the fills and symbols for the style in your CC3 installation and copy them over to your CC3+ program data folder (not program files!)
- do the same with the Drawtools and Templates. Open the template files one by one and do the following changes:
1. Run FFIX from the command line (this will update all the bitmap fill styles and symbols in the template to point to the new location.
2. Open the drawing properties and put TEXT* in the text sheet field.
3. Open the drawing properties and in the OnOpen and OnNew macros replace all instances of # with @. (Click the Map Notes button found there (or directly from the toolbar))
4- Save and close the template.
- Open all symbol catalogs for the style (FSC files) and run the FFIX command, then save them."

So far I have been able to all of it except the last step. How do you open the fsc files? It seems to default to CC3, and it doesn't like the command FFIX.
I have tried to get the fscs to open with CC3+, but just can't do it. (perhaps a Windows problem - I use windows 7)
Can anyone suggest something please.

Comments