CC3 v3.43 just installed the Jon Roberts Style Annual pack

I have owned CC3 for several years and each time I try to learn how to use it I get frustrated because of the constant crashes that happen. What little I do know about the software I have learned from a few users on YouTube like Joe Sweeney. I picked the software back up and tried following a youtube video on creating a tavern battle map. I had to download and install the Jon Roberts style annual. Now, my symbols have disappeared and I don't know how to get these back.

Help me, you are my only hope. ;)

Thanks,

Ray

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    Probably the master filter being changed for some reason.
    Right click the Symbol Style Toggle button, and select master filter. If the top filter reads CA54, make sure it is active (the radio buttons) and click ok. If you do not see CA54 in that list, hit the Load button, select CA54 from the list that pops up and hit OK twice.
    They symbol catalog buttons should now work and correctly load the Jon Roberts symbols.
  • What if you don't see CA54 in the list when you click Load?

I've added two screen shots to show you what I am seeing.

I do appreciate your help. :)
  • MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    Looks like the registry entries haven't been added successfully.
    How did you install the annual? (the complete 2011 installer, the free six-issue installer, the single issue-installer for Jon Roberts only)? In any case, I suggest you try to reinstall it, but make sure to run it by right-clicking and select run as Administrator.