Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorJimP
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2019

I have a question from Dragonsfoot.

"Are there any plans to have a single download ZIP/etc. archive for the maps, or for the various types of maps?---all dungeon maps in one file, all wilderness maps in another, etc.?

Allan."
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2019 edited

No. The .fcw version is of a manageable size, but there are currently 23GB of image files in the atlas, not something I want to have available for download, especially not with a live thing like that atlas that gets updated all the time. (And providing "update" versions and "full" versions only gets real confusing quick)
    • CommentAuthorclithgow
    • CommentTimeMar 11th 2019

Hi! I'd like to reserve the town on the western shore of Lake Monstran (Forlorn Archipelago, Fisher Island, Lake Monotran) per Quenten's suggestion for a city map I just finished up. Its actually already complete so I'll have the file emailed over to you shortly if there is no conflict.
      Forlorn Archipelago, Fisher Island, Lake Monotran.png
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeMar 11th 2019

That's great.
    • CommentAuthorclithgow
    • CommentTimeMar 12th 2019

Posted By: MonsenThat's great.

Excellent - You should have the file and info in your monsen@monsen.cc email now.
    • CommentAuthorclithgow
    • CommentTimeMar 12th 2019 edited

I'd like to also reserve the overland area around the lake. That one won't be submitted in nearly so rapid a succession as my last one. Thanks!
      Reservation.png
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeMar 12th 2019

That's great. Keep scale in mind, that lake is pretty large. The entire island is modern country-sized, so that rectangle still represents a considerable chunk of land.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeMar 14th 2019

I just switched the atlas to automatically enable HTTPS if the browser asks for it (which most modern browsers do). Shouldn't cause any problems, as the atlas did support https in any case, but let me know if anyone experiences issues relating to this.
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten
    • CommentTimeMar 15th 2019

I would like to do Sanctuary Valley as shown - both to give Sue a place for her Sanctuary City (I will liase with her re details), and also to match borders with Mt Dendorlig, and the reserved map to the south. Malajuri is the only continent I have not yet tarnished, so here goes.
      Sanctuary Valley.JPG
    • CommentAuthorLorelei
    • CommentTimeMar 16th 2019

I'd like to reserve this section in the Mt. Dendorlig Region
      Mt Dendorlig Region sections.PNG
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten
    • CommentTime6 days ago

Remy, I'd like to reserve Truwithiel, as shown in my thread below. It should neatly fit between Ruma Helrevy and Fionnuala, as shown in the relevant thread below.
      peredur-truwithiel.PNG
    Is it possible for me to get the parts of the Briar Veld that Shessar has not done?
      briar veld try.png
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTime5 days ago

Sure. They're yours. Happy Mapping.
    Keep scale in mind. Alarius is a pretty large continent, so the size of your total area there is about the size of Mexico

Quenten's and Lorelei's requests are also good. I've been a bit distracted lately, but I noticed you had already started, so I knew the maps would be right around the corner anyway.
    Thanks Monsen. I'll do my utmost to make these maps good. And yes, I know its a pretty big area. I'll probably split it into two chunks. Thanks again.