I can't install CC3

Hi everybody,
I just bought the CC3, CD3 and DD3. I've downloaded and installed the programs in this order: CC3, patch 11 to CC3, CC3+, CD3 and DD3. While I was taking confidence with the software environment and after taking a look to some tutorials on youtube, I noticed that the Dungeon Designer 3 icon were not on the upper bar (as I haven't installed it at all). I looked at the addons menu inside the program and there was no trace of DD3. I installed it again but I had same result. So I uninstalled all the programs, removed the folder manually after uninstallation and started again. Now I can't install CC3 because the program stops to working after I accept the software conditions. I tried even to download it again, but I have the same result. Any advice? Thank you.

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    edited February 2017
    - Allways run the patch after installing the add-ons, it fixes a lot of issues with things like toolbars and the like
    - You say that you installed both CC3 and CC3+, did you also install the DD3 versions for both? If not, did you check for DD3 in the correct program (CC3 or CC3+, depending on which version of DD3 you installed)?
    - The installer hang happens because the registry entry sometimes gets corrupted. Delete the HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\EvolutionComputing registry key (Be careful when editing the registry)
  • Posted By: Monsen- You say that you installed both CC3 and CC3+, did you also install the DD3 versions for both? If not, did you check for DD3 in the correct program (CC3 or CC3+, depending on which version of DD3 you installed)?
    No, I've downloaded only the DD3 version for CC3+. I'll clean registry and I'll follow your instructions. Thanks.
    Make sure you also get the CC3+ patch btw, I don't know if you just forgot to mention it in your first post, but CC3 and CC3+ are two completely separate programs, and needs to be patched individually.
  • No didn't get it. So I'm downloading CC3+ patch. I'm going to install the whole pack in this order:

1. CC3 and patch 11
    2. CC3+ and patch 9 (the last and only one I Can download from my products page)
    3. CD3 (for CC3+)
    4. DD3 (for CC3+)

Or do I have to install CD3 and DD3 for both version of CC3 and CC3+?
    It doesn't sounds like you really need to install CC3 at all though, since you don't have any CC3-only products. Unless you know you have a need for CC3, you should skip it and just install CC3+, CD3, DD3 and finally Update 9 for CC3+.
  • Ok now everything work. Thanks for your help :)