Brine Village

It was a rainy, crummy day yesterday....perfect for staying in comfy clothes and mapping.....so I wanted to finish up a map i had been working on before starting on my island for the community Atlas....

Village of Brine - located in the Saltlands Swamp - this region in my homebrew world is called the "Salt Shaker" of Vane (akin to the Breadbasket of North America) - here the earth has a high concentration of sodium, yet still fertile and is therefore known as "salted". It is here the famous Salted Wheat is produced nearby on farms located on the Wheat Flats (fertile salted land) . One of my PCs comes from a farm outside of the village of Brine and I thought he might want to see what it looks like (i don't think they will be heading here for any reason....but....well, you know D&D...so you know know, especially with my unpredictable players! - one of them has currently found himself imprisoned in a gemstone and only a 9th level spell can release him - lol)

Link to high resolution copy: https://1drv.ms/i/s!AmC-PqdZ9TaOg8RrOalhhxXVggVo0A

Comments