Windows 10/SS4SetupForCC3Plus menu not showing on bar

I've recently installed windows 10 after a hard Win7 crash. I've gone through the steps to install each part of the Profantasy program.
However, the menu for the SS4SetupForCC3Plus will not show up and there is no access to any of the buttons, on any menu. The icon doesn't even appear on the main bar with the other icons for overland, city, dungeon, or character creation.
Tried all the fixes listed in the PDF, everything that i could find on the forum.... but still nothing. The 3rd tool bar is still a blank.

Anyone have any clues?

Comments

• DogtagDogtag Moderator, Betatester Traveler
    edited January 2017
    Not knowing what those other remedies are that you might have tried, I can only suggest the one that usually works.

After installing CC3+ and all the add-ons, download and install the latest update. Currently it's CC3+ Update 9. If you have Windows Vista or later, including Windows 10, it's highly recommended to run ProFantasy setup files by right-clicking the setup file icon and then selecting Run as administrator from the pop-up menu.

Running the update for CC3+ usually fixes the missing toolbar buttons.

It's recommended to always run the latest update (for CC3 or for CC3+, as appropriate) after you install any additional add-ons. However, if you are installing several at the same time, then just run the update last.

I hope that helps,
    ~Dogtag