Help with exporting whole world from FT3

Hello all, new FT3 user here and I'm having an issue exporting my map from FT3 to CC3+. I have watched Joe Sweeny's videos on the topic but he has Europe Export as an option and I don't. I have tried 'full' and 'quick' so far but either get a huge blue blob or the bottom of the map surrounded by a large white area, are there any other resources I don't know about?

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    The 'Europe Export' option is only found in Fractal Terrains Pro, an older version of the program.

All the other export options should be fine, depending on what you need. I am partial to the coastline only myself, because I want to apply CC3(+) styles to it. But from your description, I am wondering if you remembered to click Zoom Extents after loading the map into CC3+ to see it properly? Maps exported from FT3 doesn't usually have a sensible zoom on initial opening of the map.
  • I tried basic contours 1000 and was able to get the map but it was surrounded by a huge amount of whitespace. Now I'm just messing with colors to get closer to what I'm looking for as the base for my CC3+ map