Fill Style scaling in Annual January ’15 CC3+

Hello,
The January 15 Annual uses floor fill styles which show squares.
This squares can be used as 'grid' for a roleplaying game like D&D or pathfinder.
The existing of squares is very good if the size of the squares fit to the 'base field' definition of the used roleplaying game.
But this is very bad if the size of the squares is not equivalent to the 'base field' definition of the roleplaying game.

Usualy the content of a fill syle can be scalled up dan down by File -> Drawing Property -> Default Symbol Scale.
This does not work for this Annual and CC3+.
I tried different values an non of them changed the fill style scaling.

Using the 'metric' version of the January 15 Style always result in fill-style-squares with 1m * 1m.
This is very bad for pathfinder which uses a 1.5 * 1.5 m base field.

So I decided to scale the whole drawing by 0.66.
Now one CC3 meter represents 1.5 meter of my map and the squares represent one pathfinder 'base field'.
This works but this seems to be a 'dirty' solution.

I think that CC3 does a lot of thinks very good.

With best regards

Robak

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    edited January 2017
    Posted By: RobakUsualy the content of a fill syle can be scalled up dan down by File -> Drawing Property -> Default Symbol Scale.
    Actually, this never applies to scaling of fills, only for scaling of symbols.
    To scale a fill, click the fill style indicator in the top right to open up the fill style dialog, go to the bitmap files tab, select the fill you wish to scale in the dropdown, and then make sure that the checkbox for 'scaled' is checked, and provide the values you need for width and height. Remember that the fill isn't necessarily named the same as the drawing tool that uses it.