2017 Annual Subscription Question

Do we have any info on when the 2017 Annual will be available for subscription. Usually a email goes out with a discount for the Annual to subscribers right before it is released. I haven't got one of those yet.

Comments

• Posted By: Jay_NOLAUsually a email goes out with a discount for the Annual to subscribers right before it is released. I haven't got one of those yet.
    Useful to know, Jay. I picked up all the Annuals I didn't have already in this year's Black Friday Sale promotion, and was wondering if there might be a discount for subscribers for future versions. Otherwise, it'd be just to wait till the next promotion, which would be missing a trick by PF if so!

If it helps (probably not, but...), I've not had an e-mail about the 2017 Annuals yet either.
  • The last ones came out 12/23/15 for 2016 and 12/19/14 for 2015 and 12/20/13 for 2014. I'm surprised that the notice has not come out yet this year.
  • RalfRalf Administrator, ProFantasy 🖼️ 18 images Mapmaker
    I'm currently checking into this - there might have been a problem with the email campaign going out for the re-subscription. Whatever happened, you'll get your chance to resubscribe, even if it may be a few days later than usual.

All the best from New Zealand!
  • My re-subscription offer came today (which I promptly took advantage of), so I suspect the general release will be soon.
  • DogtagDogtag Moderator, Betatester Traveler
    edited December 2016
    The 2017 annual subscription page should have gone live around the same time the renewal email went out to the current subscribers.
  • edited December 2016
    I think there is Problem with the description of the Contents in January 2017.

While I am happy with a new B&W for CC3+, it seems the page is not set up properly.

From the page here, the contents gets described as:

The style pack Here Be Monsters includes

I checked with the Annual 2016, which have different stuff included (so it's save to get the contents), but this quip (probably a renmant of copy & paste & edit) got me unnecessarily worried... ^^;

Also it seems the page is nowhere accessible, apart from the Newsletter and when I switch to Annual 2016 or the likes, 2017 vanishes... or do Newsletter persons just get a slight headstart to put there money down?

Oh and in the Gallery it asks you to check out the stuff from 2015, but labels it as 2016... Well that are my findings so far ^^;