Armory Symbols

Hi Guys,

Since about two weeks, i am playing around with CC3+, DD3 and CD3.
I think i got it quite well so far, you can see some of my work here.

http://deleven1893.deviantart.com/

I got myself some additional Symbols but i am really missing some Armory Symbols (also some Blacksmith / Workshop Symbols)
Does anyone of you know where i could get them?

I found one single thing wich is this one here:
http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/18321/Armory-Symbol-Catalog?language=de&it=1&filters=2300_0_0_0_45208

But i have no Idea how those Symbols look as i don't see a preview.

I would really appreciate if someone could provide me with a link where to get armory symbols.

Thanks a lot

Cheers

Dave

Comments

• The Split Eye Productions previews on DTRPG all seem to have broken links. Few of their products have been reviewed, but the comments for those that have are mixed for use with the Campaign Cartographer software. My impression from a couple of those is that the symbols went quite well with CC2, whose symbols had a more basic drawing style generally, but increasingly less so with the more advanced drawing styles used for some of the CC3 symbol sets (and by inference, that means CC3+ now as well, given the age of the sets - most seem to be about ten years old).

This topic had some notes on anvil and forge symbols, and you may find other symbols that will fit with what you need - weapons, buckets, fire braziers, tables, cupboards, and similar - by hunting through the various symbols catalogues you have (not sure what additions you may have though). You may need to think creatively and "repurpose" symbols with different names to what you actually need. For instance, you might use a pedestal as a metal-topped work-table instead, say. Or you can draw your own, if (unlike me) you have sufficient skill and confidence!

Other folks here will doubtless be able to advise you better in regard to different symbol sets, like the various Vintyri collections, and whether they might assist you, than can I.
  • MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    As Wyvern says, these are older symbols intended for use with CC2. These vector symbols works just as well in CC3(+), but they generally don't look too nice when combined with the bitmap styles from CC3(+).

I've attached a screenshot of some of the symbols in the pack.