Cosmo 3 update for CC3+

I was just checking my email, and Cosmographer 3 has been updated. I already have CC3+ v3.75 so I don't need to download that.

Check your registration page if you bought Cosmo 3.

Comments

• Are there actually new updates? I already had both the v3.75 for CC3+ and the COS upgrade for CC3+. Those updates have been out for a while now.
  • LoopysueLoopysue ProFantasy 🖼️ 39 images Cartographer
    I think its to help Cosmographer and CC3 work together?

I installed it as a repair, but I don't have Cosmographer so I don't know if I'm right.
  • DogtagDogtag Moderator, Betatester Traveler
    The Cosmographer 3 that's compatible with CC3+ was released a while back as an open beta test. I believe this e-mail announced the final, production release.

You may want to download the latest version available and then, after installing it, you probably want to run the latest CC3+ Update too (currently Update 9).
    edited December 2016
    I believe CC3+ Update 9 is still the same as it has been.
  • When I ran the 'new' Cosmo3 version, I got a message saying that it was the beta version - so is it the final version or not? And do I really need to rerun a newly downloaded version of the CC+ 3.75 after i have installed the 'new' cosmo3+, when it is already installed
  • The installer has the same version number (3.0.0.0), but a different day on the digital signature by ten days, and it isn't quite the same size. So it's not the same installer.

(Still the same small issue with deck plans that don't have a background, but it's easy enough to get rid of the background once it's created.)
    As a general rule, you should always run the latest update after installing add-ons. That said, it's a "general rule." COS3 needed the update to install in the first place and the update hasn't changed, so maybe this is an exception.