Vintyri Collection - where to put the unzipped files

I am posting this here, instead of emailing for help directly, because I'm pretty sure my problem is probably easily fixed:

Where do you unzip the Vintyri collection's 13 zips to?

I followed the pdf instructions: I simply unzipped the 13 files into the ProFantasy/CC3plus folder but the result was 13 folders starting with vss.... (as you can see in the picture I attached)
I then moved them all into the Symbols folder. But that didn't work.

So, does anyone know where I should put which folders?

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    edited December 2016
    Your problem is that you have let your unzip tool create extra folders based on the names of the archives (many unzip tools loves to do this), this have caused an extra layers of folders to appear. The folders inside each of these vss_* folders are what is supposed to go into the CC3+ data directory.
  • Ah! So I just need to grab the folders inside the "vsss_*/Symbols/Medieval Symbols" and drop them inside the CC3plus/Symbols/Medieval Symbols folder. Yes, I knew I must have made a wrong turn somewhere. Thanks for your help. :)
  • MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    Basically, yes, but it is easier to just grab the top-level folders (Like "Symbols" and so) inside your vss_* folders and drop them directly into the CC3+ data directory (C:\ProgramData\ProFantasy\CC3Plus) since these contain he full subdirectory structure.
  • DogtagDogtag Moderator, Betatester Traveler
    edited December 2016
    If you just move the top-level Symbols folders, as Monsen suggests, Windows will probably display a scary-looking message telling you the folder already exists and asking if you want to overwrite any conflicting files. But there's no need to be alarmed. You can just click Yes or OK (whichever it is). Each folder contains different symbols and sub-folders and you will merge them into the existing Symbols folder but won't overwrite anything.

Cheers,
    ~Dogtag