Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    Is there a Chat page for ProFantasy?

I would love a place that we can chat about our maps etc...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeNov 12th 2016

There are no official chat solution for ProFantasy, but feel free to start an unofficial one :)

Personally, I prefer this forum, even if it doesn't give the same instant feedback as a chat would do, everything is available also for the people not currently online, so people can comment on maps even if they weren't there when they were posted, but I know preferences varies.
    • CommentAuthorJimP
    • CommentTimeNov 13th 2016

The problem i have with chat and Facebook, is things scroll down the page too quickly to be useful. Forums are good, its easier to find things here.
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue

LOL! That's a brilliant point, Jim :)

I too, find that life flashes by too fast these days. There's no time to stop and mull things over, or admire the view any more.
    • CommentAuthorJimP

Sigh, for IRC Chat, they scroll up... its been a decade since I used it.
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue

I used to be able to type fast enough to keep up with everyone, but that was back in the day when I was capable of about 70 wpm. Things are a bit less... frantic for me nowadays. You'd be lucky to get 50 wpm out of me now, unless its a life and death emergency! LOL!