Questions on installations of DD3 and SS1 v 3

Hi all

I've just installed CC3, DD3 and SS1 v 3, and CC3 Patch 7, and started going through them, and I have 3 questions:

1. Does SS1 v 3 not put an icon on the icon bar as it used to in CC2, and as DD3 does? Because it didn't on mine.

2. I installed the file of DD3 tutorials, which appear to have gone into a sub-folder in a CC3 folder entitled "Tutorials", next to another sub-folder of SS1 Tutorials. How do I access them? They are not accesible from the help menu, and there does not appear to be anything on it in the help file.

3. In all but the last predefined DD3 template (CC3 Dungeon 100x80.fct), when I use the Add Room command the following bitmap fills are missing: Dark Stone; Fog, Green; Noise; Rock; Scan Lines 30; StoneFloor; Tile; all the Tile Chequer Border fills. In the last predefined DD3 template (CC3 Dungeon 100x80.fct), those fills aren't even included as options. I have reinstalled everything twice, so it doesn't appear to be a bad install. Anyone know why I can't access those fills?

Happy New Year everyone

Comments