Cartographers Wanted Sticky?

I've been noticing.that these forums are starting to attract clients that want maps made. Perhaps it might be a good idea to have a sticky for a mappers.wanted thread? Is that allowed?

Comments

• LoopysueLoopysue ProFantasy 🖼️ 39 images Cartographer
    Maybe a new category - clearly labelled and maybe even linked separately from the main page? (ie still part of the same forum, but with specific category links from other pages)

I think Remy was trying to reduce the sheer number of stickies at the top of the main forum page, and I agree with that. Its far easier to not have to scroll down the page every time just to see what's new each day - more professional and far less cluttered.
  • Perhaps its own sub section on the forums, so any would be client doesn't have to dig through the others or post randomly in one.
  • Sounds good to me, although my mapping skills aren't up to do commision work.
  • DogtagDogtag Moderator, Betatester Traveler
    edited October 2016
    I think anyone looking to hire someone for a project should just continue to post in the main forum as they've been doing. I agree a new category might help but I think I'm being optimistic about that. Requests to hire mappers have always been few and far between, have no real impact on the forum as far as clutter, and give everyone, even those who don't want to offer their services an opportunity to still read what it is someone is looking for.
  • There has been an increase lately though.