Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue
    • CommentTimeOct 13th 2016 edited

Following a couple of requests from people wanting to know how to do one of these:

Page Curl example.JPG

I have written a tutorial to describe the process, and attached it here as a pdf document. I have also attached the example FCW file used in the tutorial.

Have fun!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDogtag

Nice. I'm very impressed that you not only figured out how to do that but that you also invested the time to do so. *doffs cap*

Thank you for packaging it all up in this nice tutorial.

Brava!
    ~Dogtag
    • CommentAuthorJimP
    • CommentTimeOct 13th 2016

Thanks !
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue

Thanks Dogtag :)

I don't expect it will be used all that often, but at least it will save a bit of time if anyone else suddenly takes it into their head that what they really need is a nice looking paper curl - or even a scroll to write the title or a legend on ;)
    • CommentAuthorWyvern
    • CommentTimeOct 15th 2016

Wow! Many thanks indeed for this, Sue!

There are a LOT of scrolls used in fantasy RPGs in general, so I suspect more people than you might think would have an interest in such curls. Can't say how many of those would be using mapping software, however...
    • CommentAuthorJay_NOLA

Thanks for the tutorial.
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue

You're welcome. I'm glad it looks like it might be of some use in the future.