How to set the floor of a circle?

I am drawing out a castle that has several circular towers. I drew circles using the circle tool, and the circle is black on the inside. How do I set the floor to the same as the rooms that were drawn?

Comments

• DogtagDogtag Moderator, Betatester Traveler
    edited September 2016
    First, you want to make sure the circle is on the correct sheet and the correct layer. If not, you can move it there using the Change Properties button image.

To change the circle to look like other floors:
    1. Right-click the Change Properties button and select Change like draw tool from the pop-up menu.
      The Command bar changes to read, Drawtool name [dialog]:.
    2. Right-click.
      This always performs the default action listed in the square brackets. In this case, it opens the appropriate dialog. The Select drawing tool dialog displays.
    3. Pick the drawing tool for the floor you like. If necessary, you can check the Display sample checkbox to see see thumbnails of each tool.
      As soon as you click a drawing tool, the dialog closes and the Command line changes to read, Select entities (0 picked):.
    4. Select the circle
      The circle is highlighted and the Command line now reads, Select entities (1 picked):.
    5. Right-click and select Do It from the pop-up menu.
      The circle will take on the properties of the drawing tool you chose!
    It seems to me that sometimes the entity (in this case a circle) will change to the correct layer but I don't know how certain that is to happen so I always change the entity to the correct sheet and the correct layer immediately before or after I perform the above steps.

I hope that helps,
    ~Dogtag