Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    If you are available for hire for your cartography work, please post in this thread. Please include a method to contact you, an small example map, a link to any online porfolio or show and tell threads, and any details about the map-making you've done.
    In order to participate, you must have started and completed at least one Show and Tell thread here on the forum, and use CC3+, though it doesn't have to be exclusively.
    • CommentAuthorLorelei
    • CommentTimeSep 29th 2016 edited

Presently I am working on a project of maps for WizKids, so depending on what you are interested in and the time it will take will depend if I am available. In any case, feel free to check out some samples on my website www.loreleicartography.com. I have posted many (so may think too many) on the Show and Tell thread, but here is another sample....btw, battlemaps are my thing :)

• CommentAuthorLadieStorm
    • CommentTimeSep 30th 2016

I'm currently working on a commission piece for a novel, and a couple of side projects of my own. I've posted numerous maps here in the show and tell area, and at the Cartographers Guild. I also have a couple of maps in your blog section, commissioned by the Vintyri Project for the release of Bogie's Mapping Objects. I make dungeon maps, battlemaps, overland and regional... and have even done a few village/town maps. I've whispered my email, and a small example is this map I made for my husband's campaign, done to his specifications.
      Uncharted Island03.PNG
    I have a few projects under my belt and I am interested in doing more comissions. You can view my small gallery at: http://charleswaynerobinson.deviantart.com/

Sincerely,

Charles W. Robinson
    charles.wayne.robinson@gmail.com
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/charleswrobinsonprofile
      Typical Vagothian Village 650.png
    • CommentAuthorSlaveOne
    • CommentTimeOct 10th 2016 edited

I am currently working on a project for a private party. Below is a link of some samples from my personal projects, and what i have posted here in Show and Tell.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vpjgb8569745i51/AABAk9In5i2oJljxcLsW2MhLa?dl=0

Below is sample.

I can be reached at:
    Damon Di Denti
    dryargo@gmail.com
      Chult2.1a.jpg
      OotTM100x80_Floor 1a.jpg
    I'm looking for a cartographer to do a D&D world for me using CC3. I would be interested in having the coastlines and terrain put it and I will fill in the cities, ruins, and names of places. If anyone is for hire and interested in this project please email me at garygames6@gmail.com and we can discuss the details, such as how long it would take to produce such a map and cost.
    • CommentAuthorTonnichiwa
    • CommentTimeDec 27th 2016 edited

I mainly do overland maps but I have done a city or two and a few battlemaps. The city of Mok Torkan below is one of my most recent ones. The battlemap is for an oriental adventures Dungeons and Dragons game I ran a while back, and the Asian themed one was an experiment to learn the mapping style.

I can be reached at:

Tony Crawford
    firewolf_tony@yahoo.com

If you are interested in commissioning me, please put "map commission" in the headline of your e-mail.

My Deviantart profile is here:

http://tonnichiwa.deviantart.com/

EDIT: At the current time I am not taking commissions.
      City of Mok Torkan7.JPG
      Improved Doi no Fugu.JPG
      Coastal map 2.JPG
    I mostly make battle-maps but have done some city and overland maps as well. I have a ton of maps on these forums but my more recent work can be found on my website (DrunkenNerdery.com)

You can contact me at AnomieCoalition@hotmail.com if you would like to talk about a commission (Please put "COMMISSION" in the subject line).
      Desert Scabard Inn - Small.jpg
      Brothel - 2nd Floor. - smalljpg.jpg
      Troglodyte Lair - v5-800px.jpg
    Posted By: LadieStormI'm currently working on a commission piece for a novel, and a couple of side projects of my own. I've posted numerous maps here in the show and tell area, and at the Cartographers Guild. I also have a couple of maps in your blog section, commissioned by the Vintyri Project for the release of Bogie's Mapping Objects. I make dungeon maps, battlemaps, overland and regional... and have even done a few village/town maps. I've whispered my email, and a small example is this map I made for my husband's campaign, done to his specifications.
      Uncharted Island03.PNG

Do you still take commisions?