Sci-Fi Icons additions in CC3+/Among other things

I've finished my first project (The Unholy Alliance), and am in the middle of my second (The Wizard's Lair) and I'm making preparations for my third (The Demon Doctor of Blanket Street) and for that project I'll need Sci-Fi Icons for CC3+, a lot of them. Could anyone tell me where I can get them; do they already exist or do you just make them or what. I ask because I'm still a tyro around here. Any observations would help. Also, I've got CC3 and CC3+ both up on my system; but, so far, all I've used is CC3+.

And now, at the risk of seeming like a complete idiot; I deleted the CC3/CC3+ download file in Downloads because, at the time, I thought it was interfering with the download for CD3. Will I have buy CC3+ again to get the files? And, further, will I have to delete/reload the entire CC3+ and CC3 so that only one is operating on my system.

Thanks, in advance

LLAP

Nacon4

Comments

• RalfRalf Administrator, ProFantasy 🖼️ 18 images Mapmaker
    There is the Cosmographer 3 add-on with lots of sci-fi symbol and textures. It currently only works in CC3, but the update for CC3+ is in the works and it shouldn't be long now.

As for the downloads, there is no need to re-buy CC3+! Check your order tab, your CC3+ serial number should still be listed there. Add it back on the Downloads & Updates tab and the downloads will all be available again. If you can't get it to work, submit a support request from your registration page, and we'll sort it out.
  • Posted By: Nacon4I'm making preparations for my third (The Demon Doctor of Blanket Street) and for that project I'll need Sci-Fi Icons for CC3+, a lot of them. Could anyone tell me where I can get them; do they already exist or do you just make them or what.
    In addition to Ralf's recommendation, you also can download the free Dundjinni Archives for CC3+ (no CC3 version available). You can download the free beta version now or wait a few days until the full version is released. A notice will be posted here when it's available. For more information, see this posting:

http://forum.profantasy.com/comments.php?DiscussionID=6407
  • Posted By: RalfThere is theCosmographer 3add-on with lots of sci-fi symbol and textures. It currently only works in CC3, but the update for CC3+ is in the works and it shouldn't be long now.
    Thank you, Ralf. I am definitely looking forward to the new release of Cosmographer 3!
    As for the downloads, there is no need to re-buy CC3+! Check your order tab, your CC3+ serial number should still be listed there. Add it back on the Downloads & Updates tab and the downloads will all be available again. If you can't get it to work, submit a support request from your registration page, and we'll sort it out.
    I believe the serial number is what was deleted. I did not keep the invoice with the serial on it. So without the serial, I'm doubtful. I have no problem with a new purchase as long as a.) I can get the symbol sets; and, b.) I can just install CC3+ as I'm getting to know it better than CC3; and c.) the updates all function with CC3+.

I will be a happy, and productive, camper if the previous was true. I will submit a support request, but I think when I deleted it I fubar'd the system. So I'll stay tuned (as the saying goes)

LLAP

Nacon4
  • MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    Posted By: Nacon4I did not keep the invoice with the serial on it.
    Simply have ProFantasy mail you your purchase history, this includes links to all the invoices, where you can find the serial. These links should also appear on your 'Orders' tab on your registration page, but it is possible to delete them from there too, so having them sent by email is best for a guaranteed result.
  • RalfRalf Administrator, ProFantasy 🖼️ 18 images Mapmaker
    edited September 2016
    The serial number is listed in two places on the registration page, if you ordered from our website.

1. On the "Downloads & Updates" tab, where you download the setup files. They can be deleted from here.
    2. On the "Orders" tab, if you click on the order number for the details. If your order is still listed there, simply copy the serial into you clipboard (ctrl-c), then switch to the Downloads tab and add it there.

EDIT: Ooops, I was misremembering, you can delete your orders from the Orders tab. Thanks for the correction, Monsen.
  • Posted By: RalfThe serial number is listed in two places on the registration page, if you ordered from our website.

1. On the "Downloads & Updates" tab, where you download the setup files. They can be deleted from here.
    2. On the "Orders" tab, if you click on the order number for the details. If your order is still listed there, simply copy the serial into you clipboard (ctrl-c), then switch to the Downloads tab and add it there.

EDIT: Ooops, I was misremembering, you can delete your orders from the Orders tab. Thanks for the correction, Monsen.
    Thank you so much. It was there. I checked the order and the serial number was there! Now could you please tell me how I should install Update 8 for CC3+?

LLAP

Nacon4
  • DogtagDogtag Moderator, Betatester Traveler
    edited September 2016
    I posted the steps for installing the update in your other forum topic.

Cheers,
    ~Dogtag
  • Yes you did, Dogtag. My apologies to all. And now I'm good! My thanks to Ralf and Dogtag for helping me fix my version of CC3+!

LLAP

Nacon4
  • Posted By: Vintyri
    Posted By: Nacon4I'm making preparations for my third (The Demon Doctor of Blanket Street) and for that project I'll need Sci-Fi Icons for CC3+, a lot of them. Could anyone tell me where I can get them; do they already exist or do you just make them or what.
    In addition to Ralf's recommendation, you also can download the free Dundjinni Archives for CC3+ (no CC3 version available). You can download the free beta version now or wait a few days until the full version is released. A notice will be posted here when it's available. For more information, see this posting:

http://forum.profantasy.com/comments.php?DiscussionID=6407
    I bookmarked and subscribed to it. This time I will be on top of things! Y'all are making my life easier and easier! :)

LLAP

Nacon4