Alyssa Faden City Streets

This set looks promising. I am looking forward to seeing it in action. I am not familiar with when these new annuals go live. Do the downloads appear on the 1st of every month?

Comments

• VintyriVintyri Newcomer
    Ralf usually sends out a notice, but keep in mind that the annuals are annual. You have to buy (old annuals) or subscribe (new ones) for a year at a time. Also, in case you're unaware of it, most of the older annuals have not been converted for CC3+ yet.
  • I know about that and am subscribed to the current annual. I have all of the annuals currently out.

Thanks again for helping me with my toolbars. I did not have bogie installed at the time so last night I just copied the files you sent to a backup, installed bogie and put them back in. Both work as they should now.
  • DogtagDogtag Moderator, Betatester Traveler
    edited August 2016
    Yes, except for the rare glitch on occasion, new annual issues are available for download from your subscription page on the first of each month.
  • Th e 1st as was stated. If a bug is discovered and reported on the forums you may see mention that the installer was fix. So you have to re-download that month and reinstall it.

At the end of the year when all the monthly issues for that year have been released. All the monthly issues installers get combined to to be in just one installer for that year, which eventfully becomes the only installer for that year can download few months latter.

Occasionally a bonus issue gets released, usually at the end of the year.

Some annuals have extra separate downloads too, like tutorial videos you have to download separately.