Dundjinni ISO (Overland, Per 3?) Archives Now Available

Daniel Pryor, one of the Admins at the Dundjinni forum, now has posted for free download the Dundjinni ISO Archive of 3D Symbols. These are CC3+ overland style symbols, and to some extent, they might be useful with Perspectives 3. Not being a PER 3 user, I'll have to let you analyze that for yourself. This is a huge library (341 MB) of symbols of just about every kind, much like the 2D CSUAC, and it also has loads of the kinds of houses that HelenAA was seeking. Go to:

http://dundjinni.danielcpryor.com/archives/

Comments

• VintyriVintyri Newcomer
    edited August 2016
    The following is a reply I made on another thread. I'm cross-posting here because the answer really deals with this thread and not the other one.
    Posted By: CharlesWayneRobinsonThe other group is: Dundjinni ISO (Overland, Per 3?) Archives Now Available
    First you have to open the link mentioned above.

The page tells you that you have to use WinRAR to unpack the files. If you don't have WinRAR, the page gives you a link where you can download a free, 40-day trial version of WinRAR.

In the middle of the page is a link with the text "Click here for isometric and hex map packs." Click that link with the left mouse key.

A dialog box will appear. Say that you want to save. Note the location at which you're saving. The file that you're saving is entitled "Campaign_Scale_&_Isometric.rar."

Unpack this file into a folder of your choice. The standard recommended location would be (Data Folders)\ProFantasy\CC3Plus\Symbols\User. The download is a collection of individual PNG symbol files. There are no CC3+ catalogs. You have to open the files manually in CC3+.
  • JimPJimP 🖼️ 280 images Cartographer
    edited August 2016
    I have been getting a time out/failed about 120-130 megs into the download in the late evening US time. I'm trying earleir in the day this time.

I started he download about 11:30 AM my time, and it failed at 140 megs after 12 minutes.
  • Finally got it. Took multiple tries. 332 megs according to download windows, Windows says its 341 megs in Windows explorer window.
  • VintyriVintyri Newcomer
    Download problems like this always are possible. I have no control over this website, so I can only say sorry. THe material is there, but I can't make it easier for anyone to get to it.
  • I wasn't blaming anyone, just mentioning a network issue. My early tries the speed was under 90 Kilobytes/second. The one that worked varied frm 130-150 Kb/sec. Not sure where the problem is, but my neighborhood has been having slow speeds even though we are paying for high speed cable modem access.