CC2 - cant change outline color?

Hey all, I am making a huge a$$ map of Britannia. I made a landmass and outlined it using the draw, outline with current color command. I want to change it back to black, however. Can't figure out how to do this. Outline in black doens't do anything. Any tips? Thanks for the help.

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    edited December 2008
    You need to delete the current outline first. This can be tricky, since any attempt to select it, will select the landmass as well. There are several ways of doing this
    1. Select the erase tool (ERASE), and click on the outline. It will now tell you that 2 entities are selected
    2. Right click, select Combine --> And (Hotkey: B)
    3. Right click, select Color (Hotkey: C), then click on the correct color on the color bar, OR right click to show the color dialog and select it from there.
    4. Now only the outline should be selected. Right click and Do It (Hotkey: D).
    5. Apply a black outline
    Note there are dozens of other ways to do this too. You could use list to extract the tag number, and delete by that, or you could have used a tool to change the color instead of deleting it (You would use the same procedure to select it however).