Yet Another Support Problem

I don't know. Maybe I'm cursed. Maybe Campaign Cartographer 3 just doesn't like me. I like it. I like it a lot. It does great things, and every time I fool around with it I get yet more ideas on what I could do with it to make it even more great things. Yet I've had this not even a month and I've already reinstalled everything three times, not counting the fact I have it on two separate computers.

So having picked up the Symbol Sets (all three of them) last weekend, and having reinstalled this morning to get those working properly, I decided that my funds were in such a state as I could afford the 2007 and 2008 annuals. I downloaded them, installed them, no errors whatsoever. But then I got to trying to use them. Specifically I was eager to make use of the 2008 July item, involving lighted dungeons.

Now, as I understand things, having installed it all, according to the documentation (which, interestingly enough, is not in the Documentation folder, just in case that bewildered anyone else- it's in the Annual folder), mentions that I should see a new option on my toolbar. It should look like this:

But it does not. It looks like this:

Now, the map that's open in that second image is one that was made with the Annual Lighted Dungeon template or whatever the correct term is for it. I was able to open up the pre-made light sources that actually cast light, stick one on the map, put a room around it, turn on the Annual Lighted Dungeon sheet set, and it worked perfectly fine. So it's without question that I do have the Annual installed on my computer and it does appear to work perfectly with the exception of the fact of this- and possibly anything else that I've yet to discover that may not work, but which I simply have not stumbled upon of yet.

So how do I go about fixing this? Is it time to reinstall? Again?

Comments