Ladder

There.

Made you a ladder.

When you use this as a graphic please bear in mind that in order to prevent the image becoming pixelated I had to create it at 300dpi, and not 72 dpi, so when you first click it and drag it across onto your map you will need to reduce it quite significantly. Also, it comes without a ready made shadow. That is because it looks best with a Wall Shadow effect on a sheet of its own so you can adjust the Wall Shadow to suit. Also best placed on a sheet immediately above the wall that you are leaning it against.

Comments

• LoopysueLoopysue ProFantasy 🖼️ 39 images Cartographer
    You're welcome ;-)

I can't make up my mind whether to do one with the opposite type of shading (shadow inside the side bars, instead of outside). Let me know if you need one that looks like that, it would only be a few clicks away because I've already done all the hard work of drawing the thing. The shadows are just transparent overlays on top of the rest of it.

This one looks best when you are looking down a hatch into the dim light 'below', but might not necessarily look all that brilliant against an outside wall, for instance - where the light is brighter around it than between the runners.

I could also make the same as this but with even darker footings, for if you want it to disappear completely into the blackness. You only have to ask.