problem pages fixed: My Crestar site

The blog entries, I am presently uploading the html, js, etc. files I had to wait on until I was done making corrections, are now in progress.

The Movable type blog is gone: The new link is http://crestofastar.drivein-jim.net/ link updated April 18, 2016 Now using Textpattern

Comments

• The upgrade/change is now complete.
  • 11 months later
  • Okay. I was looking at some pages on my Crestar site last week, surface maps, and I found some broken links.

My apologies.

I have now checked, fixed, etc. all surface map columns 1 through 14. That leaves 56 columns of maps left to go.

Section World all maps 1 and 2 are completely okay. I have done part of World all map 3.

On map 3, the area area Column 13 through Z- and Rows M through P show on this page, but other links and pages have not been done. So for the time being, you can only see the small 151 pixel by 191 pixel pngs of the maps. Since this is open ocean, no detail is needed. I might add Deeps to some of these maps later on.

Again, my apologies for not noticing the bad maps and bad links before now.
  • 12 days later
  • I found some of my world all pages were not displaying correctly. They are all fixed now. My apologies for not catching this sooner.