Problem with Grid line width

I am having trouble making the entire grid .005 line width in my dungeon maps. I make sure only the grid is visible and I select the grid and do "Change Properties" and modify the grid line width but it only modified some of the lines and not the entire grid. Not sure why the entire grid is not being selected (I make sure I put the selction box over the entire area). Am I doing something wrong? Also, is there a way to make the default grid line width .005 so I don't have to modify it every time?

Thanks,
Nick

Comments

• Some grids are made up of lines, not a grid that looks like it is many lines.

So zoom out, and select all of them.
  • I believe I am completely zoomed out and drag the selection box around the entire grid area but still not all grid lines are getting the line width changed. If I select some of those lines seperately and change them they change. Is there a better way to make sure I have the entire grid selected?
  • DkarrDkarr Traveler
    Hide all sheets except GRID, and unfreeze the HEX/SQUARE GRID LAYER. Then you should be able to select all the grid objects. If you are able to select parts of your grid individually you might want to get rid of all of them first, and redraw the grid with the HEXGRID command. Usually a grid become a single entity after you draw it and that does not seem to be the case you are describing. When the grid is a single entity it is a lot easier to manipulate.