CC3+ downloads of Issue 109 and 110 bad

Hello.

Today I tried downloading Issue 109 - Here Be Monsters and Issue 110 - Empire of the Sun for CC3+. When I try to run them I end up with an InstallAware error of "Cannot start setup - the setup file may be corrupt, or you may have the wrong password. If you downloaded this file, please download a fresh copy. If the file is password protected, check your password and try again."

I did re-download, and the same issue occurred.

Any advice?

Thanks very much.

Jamie (CNYGamer)

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    Sounds like you either have a problem with your internet connection, or you have some kind of software on your computer that corrupts your downloads (Either security software or malware, both of these can be culprits). If you have a different computer, I would suggest trying to download the files there, to see if that helps anything. Trying a different browser might help too.
    For reference, the empire of the sun setup should be 118,541,032 bytes in size, if the file you download is not this exact size, it is definitely corrupted (usually because the download was cut off before it finished), but it may still be corrupted even if it has the right size though. I did grab a fresh copy from the ProFantasy server right now to make sure everything was good at the server, and the file I downloaded was perfectly fine.