CA3 for CC3+ bug

So i found this when trying to use the Elf Male left arm Hide 2 in the green color as seen on the drow elf. Ive not found it for any other of the right arms on this set. Just the hide..

Comments

• edited June 2016
    There are several bugs in the program still.
    I am sure they are working on them.
    Some of the symbols are not complete either (See the section for both arms).
    And, not everything matches up properly sometimes.
    For most of these, you can use "Band-Aids" to hide or adjust for these (I have filled in more than one area using a poly and black).
    Some, you can't. (My new update to the Fey of Kelleemah as a female elf character that has hide armor on one arm and bone armor on another, that is because the hide armor for the one arm was not working, it still makes for a great characters though.)

That said, I have still been able to make images for all 20 of my human cultures, and I am on track to flesh out my other categories of Old Ones, Fey, and Evils.
    It is a great program, easy to use, and very flexible.
    I am sure that they will fix the issues and notify us as patches are posted.
    I am looking forward to seeing what else they release for CA3+ in the annuals.
    I hope they match in style so we can used the symbols with the original set.
    I also hope that they don't duplicate the naming sequence like they did with CC3+ release.
  • I thought there seemed like some things were missing! lol. Just wanted to throw this one out there in case it wasn't noticed. And yeah, i just used the leather instead. A few kinks here and there, but nothing that has prevented me from doing what i need so far. I am creating a "cleric" for each of the gods in my pantheon. I'll post some pics later. Im about half thru
  • Awesome! I can hardly wait! :-)
  • VintyriVintyri Newcomer
    Until things are fixed: When things land in the wrong place, turn off snap and place the object manually.
  • RalfRalf Administrator, ProFantasy 🖼️ 18 images Mapmaker
    Thanks for the report. Here's a quick fix for this particular symbol.
  • Downloaded and placed. Thanks !
  • 17 days later
  • Posted By: CharlesWayneRobinson
    Some of the symbols are not complete either (See the section for both arms).
    I notice a distinct lack of the left hand being able to hold anything other than an object that obscures the hand. weapons aren't an option provided, only shields.

liking dual weapon wielding characters, this is disappointing.

I get better options in that realm using hero machine.