The Vigaferli - CA3+

Here is an image of the Vigaferli (The Manslaughters).
They did not have the head and horns that I really needed (More deer like with antlers), but this works. ;-)

Comments

• DogtagDogtag Moderator, Betatester Traveler
    edited May 2016
    Posted By: CharlesWayneRobinsonThey did not have the head and horns that I really needed (More deer like with antlers), but this works.
    It does, and nicely! Looks cool!

That said, maybe you could find some antler images to import and use in the portrait. If the existing horns can't easily be removed, maybe you could draw a regular polygon over them, and fill it with the background bitmap fill. Just a thought. It would be great to see these folks the way you really imagine them!

EDIT: I don't know if you know this, but you can actually drag and drop images (PNGs, at least) from, say, your browser to your CC3+ drawing! A hidden gem of a feature!

Cheers,
    ~Dogtag
  • Posted By: Dogtag
    Posted By: CharlesWayneRobinson

EDIT: I don't know if you know this, but you can actually drag and drop images (PNGs, at least) from, say, your browser to your CC3+ drawing! A hidden gem of a feature!

Cheers,
    ~Dogtag
    ooooohhhh. Now THAT is good to know! I just downloaded this last night and hope to play around this evening....but i just got a new Jeep. Inside fun or Outside fun? Decisions, decisions :)