Memoryproblems - Looking for testers

Hi,

currently I have huge problems running my map-exporter, I hardly can export 2 images in a row without campaing cartographer crashing.
After some testing I narrowed the problem down to the river-layer.

I would love, if someone could try this macro:
MACRO EXPORTTEST
GV LOOPCNT 10
:EXPORTTESTLOOP
EFFECTSON
WBSM c:\cc3export.png
PAUSE 2
GV LOOPCNT LOOPCNT-1
IFP LOOPCNT-1 EXPORTTESTLOOP
:EXPORTTESTEXIT
ENDM

with the attached map. And an image-export-size of 6000x6000 (smaller will also work, but the crashing comes later).
Simply put those lines into the fcw32.map in your cc3plus-directory and type "exporttext" + enter after loading the map.
It will create a file c:\cc3export.png and overwriting it multiple times.

On my computer and my laptop where I reinstalled Windows + CC3plus the memory usage of cc3plus increased by about 1GB per image exported and then crashes when reaching the 32bit-border at about 3.5/3.6GB.

When removing the rivers from my map, it works fine, deactivating the layer doesn't bring any improvement, very strange.

The attached map is very very limed, it only contains one sheet with 2 rivers, just for testing to reduce the variables.
The test also can be done by exporting the map as png, simply be saving it as png anythere, after every saving the memory increases significant (only if effects are on!)

Would be great to see if it is something on my systems or if this is a memory leak in CC3.

Thanks!

Torsten

Comments