Invalid bitmap path error

I'm hoping someone can help me here. I built a city map using city designer on CC3+. While trying to export my file, I keep getting an error that some of the symbols can't be located. I tried re-importing all of the png and bitmap files on the drawing, but received another message saying I have "symbol definitions with invalid bitmap paths". The program deleted half my symbols. Even after I re-imported the pngs and bitmaps, made sure they were in the symbol manager, they still get deleted. Is there something I'm not doing correctly?

Comments

• Forgot to add... these aren't unique symbols. These are the already existing symbols in the Bitmap B folder in CC3+. They appear just fine on the screen, but get purged whenever I try to export.
  • OK. Fixed that issue by replacing the offending symbols. Now I have a totally different issue when exporting. I get an error that says "Couldn't get pixels with GetDIBits()". I don't know how to fix this one. If someone can advise, I'd really appreciate it.
  • MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    I've seen the latter appear when there isn't enough memory for the export (Either because you are low on memory, or because the export is simply too big). What is your export resolution and anti-alias settings?
  • No anti-alias at all. I even tried exporting it at 1000x1000 and got the same error. I figured any smaller would be pointless. I ended up using my PDF printer to export it to a decent size, but I would much rather find a fix for the export.