All kinds of errors with CC3+

So honestly i have NO idea what may have happened. All was fine 2 days ago. I was working with CC3+ and the change properties key no longer worked. Then my city designer wasn't working right....the tabs for the other styles came up blank, but i could find them if i search in the symbols. I tried to repair CC3+ to no avail. so after MUCH frustration i uninstalled the entire progam, reinstalled just cc3+ so far and already i've got this....what on earth is going on????? and what can i do to fix this before i go forward and reinstall all my annuals etc. also...the program does open after those errors pop up. help!!!???

Comments

• GatharGathar Traveler
    It looks that you uninstalled the program, but left some data files in a corrupt format. I would uninstall the program again, then go in your c:\ProgramData\Profantasy folder (you may not see it, but if you type its name at the top of the windows, where the current folder is displayed, you should go there anyway), and rename CC3Plus to something else (I could say delete his folder, but I'm afraid it may contain stuff you might want to recover later). Then install again.

If it still does not work, I would suggest contacting Profantasy support.
  • that's exactly what i did and this was the result. ugh. okay, thanks ;)
  • MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    edited May 2016
    Did you clean out c:\program files(x86)\ProFantasy\CC3Plus as well? This is where the binaries of the program resides, and that error stems from the program finding the perspectives library (cc2per.dll) in that directory, but not the settings files for it. That particular error should go away once you install Perspectives 3.
  • Posted By: MonsenDid you clean out c:\program files(x86)\ProFantasy\CC3Plus as well? This is where the binaries of the program resides, and that error stems from the program finding the perspectives library (cc2per.dll) in that directory, but not the settings files for it. That particular error should go away once you install Perspectives 3.
    That's exactly what Ralf told me to do and it worked perfectly. ugh, what stress for something so simple. I wish i had more computer/tech knowledge :) Im lucky enough i've figured out how to use this program. lol. Thanks~~