Can't save cc3+ maps

No Matter what I try to save as I get a "Not Enough Memory" message...always fails to save

Getting very frustrated..

Comments

• VintyriVintyri Newcomer
    1. Is there room on the SSD Drive, Hard Disk or Partition where you want to save?

2. Does the task manager show you that you have physical memory available?

3. Try clicking the CC3+ symbol with the right mouse key and then pick the option "Run as Administrator." If this solves the problem, your Windows UAC settings are too restrictive.

4. If problems persist, you can try to run the CC3+ installation program again and then pick the option "Repair."

5. If none of this helps (not totally unlikely) send a trouble report to ProFantasy technical support.
  • MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    Is this when saving as an image format (png, bmp, jpg)? If so, watch your export resolution. Your max export resolution is bound by the available memory. Also, pay special attention to the antialias value. When antialiasing is in use, CC3+ must export a larger image than requested to calculate the anti-aliasing, so keep this value to 25% or below.
  • Okay Updated to the latest update...
    Today cc3+ won't even open
  • Uninstalling everything and will try starting from fresh
  • Okay Update....
    Unistalled cc3+ ...
    reinstalled CC3+ using updated installer
    Nothing worked except the new art style..
    Would not Zoom in...
    So I going back to uninstall cc3+ ..uninstall DD3+...Uninstall CD3+, Uninstall SS4+ sets
    Re-download CC3+ and then Update again...
    This has been a Nice 3 hour project so far...
  • MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    I recommend you contact ProFantasy technical support directly and work with them, you seem to experience multiple unique and weird problems that might need deeper troubleshooting.
  • Reinstalled everything finally..
    Made a Map..tried to save...won't save

Where do I change save settings to see if I can find a size it will save as.
  • Save as should give you a list of things to save to; bmp, jpg, bmp, fcw, etc. After you select a graphic type, click on the options button.

As an example: select png, then click on options, lower right. There is a place for height and width. You can select 'crop image to aspect ratio' and/or 'restrict edge to map border'.