InstallAware error when installing CC3+

I'm having a problem installing the CC3+ software. I run the program as administrator with UAC activated. The InstallAware wizard stops after approximately 25% and gives an error that the file is corrupt or the file is password protected. I was able to install CC3 without any problems but I get the same error when attempting to install the cc3 update. I'm running Windows 10. Any ideas?

Comments

• VintyriVintyri Newcomer
    Did you turn off your virus protection? My virus program (Norton 360) finally has matured to the point where it asks me before ruining an installation and allows everything to go on if I tell it to. But many haven't reached that point yet.
  • edited May 2016
    I have also problems with install this software. In last installation section there come error's because of reading file errors.

" Erorr from reading file : ... \HHActiveX.dll - make sure that the files exists and that you can acess "

If i use ignore botton they come more than 30 errors of missing dll files like AlphaBlur.dll or fcw files and so on.

Any idea what i can try? reg scans, celaning pc etc i have try without results. Okay, i read here enable firewall oder protection software i don't try, maybe it works?

What else can i try ?
  • MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    I recommend contacting ProFantasy technical support directly with such problems.