Pool of Radiance - Complete

So another Saturday night special :)

If you've followed my maps, you'd notice the "blight" that has afflicted the forests. Long campaign short...my adventurers will find themselves searching for an ancient Drow city, lost to the drow centuries ago where it is rumored there is a Pool of Radiance, the only hope to stop the diseased blight. Now, small bands of underdark denizens haven taken sections of the city for themselves, including a group of renegade drow in the old temple of Lolth, some undead among the crypts and a drider down in the deepest caverns, where the pool is hidden in a secret cave. They will also find themselves fighting the cult of Talona who will arrive shortly after they clear out most of the dungeon in the hopes of corrupting the rumored pool for their goddess...It will be an epic battle throughout these ruins, for sure!

So, i've got to dirty things up, obviously, add some dungeon "stuff", make it look more like "ruins" re-inhabited so to speak. I think i'll rework the ridge of rocks from the temple to catacombs - its too straight (that is the cut off b/t maps) I'll be printing this up in two 36x24 posters in play with a floor grid in place. Comments on what i've got so far?

Comments