How to trim wall?

I have a simple situation, I go into the mouth of the room hallway. I would like to remove that part of the wall where the hallway. Someone advise me how to do it?

Comments

• DkarrDkarr Traveler
    edited April 2016
    Trimming is not a complicated process, it's actually pretty simple, but it might be complicated to explain thoroughly. I'm going to point you to the user manual page 56 & 57 which contains the instructions for trim and break. Click the Help Button from CC3 and select User Manual to open the PDF.

Looking at your drawing one thing I would do before doing a trim is to entirely hide your background (grassy) sheet or layer and your grid. When you trim you want to be very specific when selecting the entity to trim and the background in that area might get in the way. Another thing is that you might have to apply a BREAK into the gray wall of the "cavern" prior to trimming to the "passage" wall just to make your life simpler. Make sure you save a copy of your map before you start trimming in case you run into problems and want to back out completely.