Koehaithia

This is the world of Mahdran and this section of the continent hosts three lands of Koehaithia, Parmencia and Batazaan. I understand many will probably not like it as it may look 'patchy', but that was intentional. This map is designed for an MMORPG world map. If you play MMORPG's you'd understand that each area you can adventure in are called 'zones'. I simply wanted to highlight the zones, thus not rendering a more of a traditional world map. I hope you like it. Below is on the surface basic lore about the world. I am writing lore in two ways. Through zone lore of what happened in that area and lore through the Keeper of Time. The Keeper of Time is an appointed position that is considered the official record of history. Each timeline excerpt is either a verified eye witness account, informational about a historic event or a short story.

The World has been through five Ages. Currently there are four kingdoms, the Northern Kingdom houses the King seat of Kael'Tristin with their banners of Dreswyk and Hawthorne. The Midlands Kingdom was once the greatest of the four until the Seseraxian Empire ravaged the Midlands Kingdom in the fourth age, The Age of Dominance. Cambethiel was once an man and elven prosperous city is now laid ruin. Rook was also the beacon to the east and also lays in ruin. Yeth-tarrre, has had their fair share of turmoil and was utterly annihilated when the Seseraxian's came. The Southern Kingdom houses the King seat of Talduem, with their banners of Keshkiem and Tummenzear. The Eastern Kingdom the most expansive of the four houses the King seat of Quarnoria and their banners of Avalene, Marthoon and Yodiah.

There are five predominant races that dwell in these lands. Humans who dwell in every city. Elves who predominantly now dwell in Felthine and Quarnoria. Korelon who are arcanist humans that exceed their magical attunement. They always wear robes and cowl their heads. Their bodies are stained in various colors to the magic guild they associate themselves with. (Think of Darth Maul face paint). Crypt Elves which are undead Elves who were resurrected by an Elf practicing the forbidden Magic Guild of Necromancy. Crypt Elves appear evil but do not judge a book by it's cover. Crypt elves have black to grey skin with white banshee hair. Their bodies are of ash and smoke. Mu'atan's are mummy like folk that hail from the city of Mu. They unfortunately were agents of Vainspire who turned their back and were forever curse. They now seek their vengeance.

- Legend -

Dark Blue = Starting Cities/Capitol Cities
Light Blue = Banner Cities
White = Wilderness
Yellow = Dungeons
Green = Raid Campaigns
Purple = World Wonders
Brown = Seas, Mountains & Lakes

You can click the image for a larger rendering and you can zoom in and view the detail.

If you enjoy playing MMORPG's does this world look interesting to explore? Which are some of the most intriguing areas?

Image Hosted by PicturePush

Comments