Thanks for anothe great year.

While 2008 isn't exactly over, december tends to get us all busy and we forget to say certain things, so here goes.

I would like to thank ALL of the profantasy gang for another year, while some times we your users and customer base get 'narky' or 'impaitent' it is only because we love your product and want them faster ;) The work you guys have done not only to patch and fix existing bugs but to get out newer products is amazing. As mentioned the work that was done on the annual is some of the best I have seen.

The other thing is that your level of support is some of the best from ANY software company that I have used, some of the PF staff have had major health issues this year as the regular user base knows and yet even those who have had these issues have continued to offer their support. This is something that is above and beyond the call of duty and I for one would just like to say how much it's appreciated.

Some of us, and I will point a finger at myself, can become quiet argumentitive on the forums but as mentioned it's not because we do not like the product or the company, it's because we love both and if we've caused you any greif this year I for one appologise. Please just maintain the level that your at now, and I'm happy.

Looking forward to another year of great updates, great expansions and great support from a great company.

-Rob.

Comments