Thanks for another great year with the Annual.

I just wanted to say to Ralph and Simon

Thank you for once again delivering a great year with the Annual, 2008 has maintained the excilence that the annual began in 2007 and indeed in many places in my opinion supassed it. The continual adding of new styles and idea's brings many new and more intresting ways for us to produce maps, especially when some of us do not have the time to sit down and do it ourselves.

I can only look on and wonder how you are going to make the 2009 Annual any better, or for that matter work out what to put in it! I would also like to say thank you for listening to us the subscribers on the items we would like to see put into the annual, I know that at times it must be hard to come up with Idea's and yet you manage to each time.

I believe I can speak for most if not all of the users who have it when I say that the annual caters not only for the 'experianced' user but the easy to understand PDF walk throughs coupled with some of the Tutorials that where published make the Annual a great source for the beginner on upwards. And helps make it so that even the newest of people can start producing great maps in very little time.

So keep up the great work and we'll keep subscribing.

-Rob

Comments