Annual Subscription Questions

So, now I have my base programs, I have my tome. I. Going through the tutorials (when I'm not working g on my other maps), so I'm starting g to learn the ins and outs of cc3+ etc...

I'm already thinking down the road about the annuals. I understand that I can go and purchase the annual bundles for any year already published.

I also understand that I can subscribe to the anuals and receive them as they come.e out. But how does the subscription work? I'm assuming that the annuals are $40 US and that covers the segments that come out each month for a year?

But what is the breakdown? Do you pay for the year, then download each installment? Is it payed by the month? Im trying to figure how to work this, because my bank is fickle. Profantasy is based in England, correct? That is outside of US. Because of this, I have to call my bank and inform them BEFORE I make any purchases from this site, or they will autodecline my card. So if I'm able to set something up to purchase the annuals, I need to k is how it works, so I can figure out how to work it with my bank.

Comments