CC3 Dundjinni Crossgrade?

If I want to use Dundjinni instead of CC3, does that mean I have to buy the crossgrade instead of CC3, or on top of CC3?

I want to use Character Artist Pro. Does that work through the Dundjinni crosscrade or I have to use it via CC3?

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    edited November 2008
    Posted By: SonjaIf I want to use Dundjinni instead of CC3, does that mean I have to buy the crossgrade instead of CC3, or on top of CC3?
    You buy the Crossgrade instead of the normal CC3 version.
    I want to use Character Artist Pro. Does that work through the Dundjinni crosscrade or I have to use it via CC3?
    You have to use CC3 for this. Only the raster art will work with dundjinni, and Character Artist Pro only contains vector art (I assume they will make a Character Artist 3 in the feature, featuring raster art). Note that the CC3 version you get via the crossgrade option is the full version of CC3, so it is fully usable for this purpose.
  • RobRob
    edited December 2008
    Small correction Monsen: ignore this section it's not a creation i didn't read monsens post right ;) . But also you don't HAVE to buy crossgrade for it to work with dun just thought i'd get that out .. full will install for everything as ewll.

Crossgrade was made to allow people who already had the programs to get certain things at a reduced price, the stuff that works with Dun and NBOS software are:

CC3, DD3, (Flat object) CD3, SS#v3 ie any of the ones with png graphics.