Grid Button Quit Working

Hi

I booted up CC3+ and the Grid button no longer works. When I click it I get an error "SENDM" command not understood.
Any ideas on how to deal with it?

Kind Regards,

Eddy

Comments

• to make sure a macro completes, type SELBYD and press the enter key. Then try the grid button again.
  • taqpolltaqpoll Newcomer
    Hi.

Thanks for the tip. However it didn't work.
    I should point out the button not working is the toolbar button near the top left (the square grid button) and not the Big Grid Button that displays or hides the grid.

Eddy
  • There are macros in the mnu, menu, files in CC3's folder.
  • taqpolltaqpoll Newcomer
    I'm not sure what happened. It was working fine and then it broke. I spent several hours trying to debug the FCW32.mac file. I was able to determine something broke in it. When I loaded the original FCW32.mac file which I had saved previously as a BAK, the HEXGRIDM macro would work just fine. But when I loaded the default FCW32.mac file, HEXGRIDM would fail. It could not handle the SENDM request ( which is not a line in the HEXGRIDM macro).

I compared both files with NOTEPAD++ and I could not find the problem. Both HEXGRIDM macros where identical. The default FCW32.mac file macro had twice as many lines due to various mods from the addons.

I finally solved the problem by cutting the HEXGRIDM macro out from deep in the file and pasting it at the beginning of the macro. It was a shot in the dark idea and it worked.

I