Version compatibility for all products

Before I purchase "The Whole Shebang - the complete collection" I need some clarification. I have read dated references to some annuals in different states of upgrade status. Some of the sales information still references CC2 Pro and some do not reference CC3+ at all. I apologize for my confused state of mind.

Which products are:
CC3+ compatible
CC3 compatible
Is everything at least CC3 compatible at this time? If not what is still at CC2 Pro?

Additionally, if I get everything will all the products be upgraded to CC3+ at no additional cost or will that be an additional purchase cost if it exceeds the time frame listed in the upgrades section?

Comments

• RalfRalf Administrator, ProFantasy 🖼️ 18 images Mapmaker
    Hi there,

everything is CC3 compatible, except for the World War 2 Interactive Atlas (which is a stand-alone software, too). So no CC2 Pro is needed.

CC3+ compatible:
    DD3
    CD3
    All Symbol Sets (SS1-SS4)
    Annual Vol 9 (2016)

And yes, all products will be upgraded to CC3+ free of charge (except most likely for the WW2IA).
  • Thank you for the information. The community here is friendly and very courteous.
    I will finalize my purchase decision tomorrow morning based my trial with FT and the the information you provided.