Source Maps Compatible with CC3+?

I just bought the three source maps on your black Friday sale.

Are these products compatible with CC3+ yet?

Thanks very much,

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    edited November 2015
    The products themselves won't integrate with CC3+ for now, but if you install them as standalone products, there shouldn't be any issues viewing/editing the maps themselves in CC3+
  • Are there plans to integrate them? I am presently not in a hurry for their features.

You seem to elude to them being upgraded, and as along as its in the future cards, I am willing to wait.
  • All the old CC3 products are being integrated for use in CC3+ and the CC3+ integration version will be a free. The CC3+ versions are being done slowly. The CC3+ version of Symbols Set 3 just got released.

The Temple Source maps are going to have all new version released next year.

http://rpgmaps.profantasy.com/?p=3717
  • SWEET! and DAMN! lol I would have waited, but alas I have them now.

I have SS 1,2,4 and all have CC3+ versions so it goes well with my CD3+ and DD3+.

the Maps source were last few I wanted to round out my mapping.
  • Oooh. I've used some of them. Having them in CC3+ format will be great.
  • DogtagDogtag Moderator, Betatester Traveler
    edited December 2015
    Also, keep in mind that CC3 & DD3 (and the symbol sets) are compatible with CC3+ now but, as I understand it, they aren't really CD3+ or DD3+. That is, the products haven't been upgraded or improved. They are the same as the CC3 versions, it's just that they've been adjusted so they work with CC3+. The new Perspectives version coming out in a few months, on the other hand, will be an upgraded product.

I don't work for ProFantasy, though, so I could be wrong.

Cheers,
    ~Dogtag