Missing DD3+ and CD3+ buttons

I reported (or queried) the missingness of these buttons a while ago

Apologies, I couldn't find that particular thread - however, I seem to recall being told that there would be a fix for the problem. I don't know if there is one yet?

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    I believe this should be fixed by installing Update 3 for CC3+.
  • OK thanks Monsen

So I installed Update 3 (yes, as Admin :) ), but the buttons are still missing - is there anything else that needs doing, or do I just open CC3+?
    Normally, that should fix it, but you can also try running CC3MenuConfig.exe (in your CC3+ data directory, c:\programdata\ProFantasy\CC3Plus by default) manually [as admin].

If that doesn't work, can you check if you have the city.mnu and dungeon.mnu files in your CC3+ data directory?
  • OK I have city.mnu and dungeon.mnu in my C:\CC3 directory. I tried running the CC3MenuConfig.exe in that folder, but that didn't make any difference
    You say c:\CC3.... Is that your CC3+ data directory? Just asking, because I know a lot of people installed CC3 in that location, so just to make sure you didn't accidentally mix your CC3 and CC3+ installs.
    If that is indeed your CC3+ data directory, I think it would be best if you contacted Tech support, maybe Ralf can figure out a fix for you.
  • 23 days later
  • I've been away, so only just got back to this.

Having installed Update 3 as above, and gone through the process described by Monsen, I didn't end up with any buttons.

When I got back I just on a whim decided to reinstall the CC3+ compatabilty updates for CD3 and DD3.............and it worked! now got me buttons back and they work like advertised :)