CA-22: Image Problems

I am having a couple of issues with images for CA-22, backgrounds and symbols. For reference I am a -very- novice user of CC.

First, backgrounds. Whether using the wizard or going into the FS dialog box, when I look at CA_Starfield_01, 02, or 03, it cannot find the image. For 01, in the FS dialog, under Specifications: file, it says "C:\Programme\ProFantasy\CC3\Bitmaps\Tiles\Cosmographer\CA22_Starfield_01_VH.PNG" My install path is C:\Mapping\CC3\. When I change the path to match what 04, 05, and 06 have, "#Bitmaps\Tiles\Cosmographer\CA22_Starfield_06_VH.PNG" everything works fine. My question is, how do I fix this permanently in the wizard and the files it creates?

Second problem seems like it might be similar, tho I do not know where to even look to see. When using the CA22_Planets_Fixed_Light.FSC, everything acts as normal, as far as the symbol that gets placed. When I use the CA22_Planets.FSC, the cursor looks like it is supposed to, but when I place a planet it is a lovely shade of purple or gray, depending on which symbol I chose. A screenshot can be found here: http://junkdrawer.thehawkonline.com/ca-22.png

As always, any help is much appreciated.

Comments