Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorsewa-rat
    • CommentTimeNov 1st 2008

I'm currently using CC2 and I'm having a problem changing the grid spacing on a hex grid. No matter what value I enter in the Grid Spacing field I end up with a 10.00000. If I enter 20.0000 and tab out of the field, the value is automatically changed back to 10.0000. Thank you for any assistance you can provide.
    Boy, that sounds like a compatibility bug that appeared in CC2 long ago, and was subsequently squashed. I'm thinking it appeared around the time that Windows XP hit the market. My guess is tech support will have to help with this. The only advice I can offer is to check the registration page and make sure you have the last cc2 patch installed.

Steve
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen

I know there was an issue with international number formatting once. Try entering an integer value (20) instead of a decimal value(20.0000)
    • CommentAuthorsewa-rat

Entering a 20 instead of 20.0000 did the trick. Also, I'm going to check for patches I might have missed. Thanks for the help, guys,