Access to Annual 1?

Hey, all. I just noticed that in my Downloads and Updates that I don't have access to re-download the 1st year of Cartographer Annuals, which I subscribed to when I originally upgraded from CC2-Pro to CC3, which I know was wayyyyy back when. Is there any way that I might be able to redownload it, or if that's not possible, maybe even get the PDF How To's for that annual so I can take advantage of their use? (I'm thinking I still have those installed on my older laptop, at least. I'm really not sure about any of the symbols, for instance, but I have the folders 01-12 in my Annuals subfolder, and have a few templates that show up when I create overland maps, including the Mercator and the Sarah Wroot ones)

I do know I only subscribed for that first year, and I understand that may have been well before the decision to compile them to CD's and Serial Encode them. I mean, I'm talking far enough back that I originally picked up CC2-Pro (and City Designer) through RPGNow. I also do know that I never had to worry about a serial number, the way I did when I bought the Annual 6 Compilation, so it was definitely a subscription, and I don't know how that will work.

I appreciate any help you might be able to give for this!

Comments

• RalfRalf Administrator, ProFantasy 🖼️ 18 images Mapmaker
    You should be able to retrieve your original Annual Volume 1 order, and it will contain a serial number that you can register to download all the issues again (in one big setup). Just go to our order tracking page, enter the email address you ordered under and the order will be resent to you. If you don't have access to your original email anymore, contact us via tech support and we'll be most likely able to help out.
  • Yay! That worked like a charm (there were also some other products I had to register in the system, too)! Thank you so much!