Transfering my license to a new computer

I've bought a new computer and am working on transferring my programs over. I didn't find anything in the tech section on what I need to do for this license. Does anyone know if I need to un-register from my old computer and then re-register on my new computer or if I can just download to my new computer?

Thanks for the help.

Comments

• I have all my profantasy programs on both my desktop and laptop so i can work while i am travelling so i don't believe you need to do anything special to load it up on your new machine
    however if you are getting rid of your old computer i would strongly suggest removing the programs from the drive.
  • MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    edited October 2015
    Dervish is correct here. You can just download and install them to your new computer, no un-registration required. Note that the license also allow you to have the software on up to three computers (assuming non-commercial use, and that they are all your computers)
  • I have CC3 and CC3+ on both a desktop and a laptop, and in fact I've had to reinstall it on a second laptop because the first one died. I've never had any issues.